Paid Social Acquisition Manager (SMM) (4810)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an expanding Investment Firm with offices in Limassol, we are seeking to recruit a Paid Social Acquisition Manager (SMM) to join their team of professionals. The successful applicant will have a minimum of 2 years of experience in direct response advertising with a focus on mobile paid social media.
- Manage daily execution of paid campaigns in social networks: Facebook, Snapchat, Twitter, Pinterest etc…
- Actively test and analyze targeting, ad creatives, landing pages, different approaches to drive results.
- Collaborate with our creative team to build unique creatives that support your strategies to ensure we constantly hit our targets.
- Analyze campaign performance KPIs on a regular basis to evaluate the success of our campaigns against set goals.
- Allocating budget across countries and campaigns in the most cost-effective way.
- Troubleshoot and resolve ad-related issues (delivery discrepancies, technical issues, etc.) with all related parties.
- Maintain high levels of up-to-date knowledge of best practices and strategies in the paid social user acquisition.
- At least 2 years of experience in direct response advertising with a focus on mobile paid social media.
- Knowledge of social media marketing tools.
- Strong technical knowledge of social media buying platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Snapchat, LinkedIn etc.).
- Practical experience and facility with the technical aspects of setting up, troubleshooting and optimizing campaigns on paid social media channels.
- Experience with reporting, tracking, and developing campaign insights.
- Experience with cloaking.
- High level of initiative, autonomy, enthusiasm and reliability.
- Experience in the FX, CFD or Crypto industry would be considered a plus.
- Excellent communication skills in English.