Paid Digital Campaigns Specialist – Forex – All Locations – Ref#571
GRS are working closely with a new brand with operations in Cyprus, Asia and the US who are seeking for a Paid Digital Campaigns Specialist to join their new brand in Online gaming. The successful candidate will have experience in Campaign Management including SEM, PPC, and/or display advertising campaigns. Please note this position is not permanent but is an ongoing Contract role. If you feel this position is for you, we look forward to receiving your CV.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Shape, create and manage high performance online paid search campaigns in accordance with the product expectations
- Analyze and optimize the performance of campaigns. Provide reports to the management on KPI’s revenues and costs; Identify opportunities to improve campaign performance through regular campaign analysis and creative and innovative approach
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Conduct Ongoing account optimization, including structure & targeting improvements
- Stay tuned with Online Marketing trends, staying abreast of new product and best practices
- Work closely with Sales Department to keep informed about customer needs and industry trends
- Work closely with design, product marketing, and product/tech teams to streamline and optimize the consumer experience and conversion funnels
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience managing multiple digital campaigns on multiple channels, preferably in a fast moving and online-oriented business (e-commerce, online gaming, online marketing)
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google AdWords campaigns
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Hayley Buckle, email@example.com quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.