As a pioneer company that takes care of the mental health of its employees and having an efficient working environment, we are currently looking to recruit an Organizational/Business Psychologist to join us in our Limassol offices. The main goal is to maximize our employees’ job satisfaction, wellness, life and business quality, skills, and performance.
- Maximizing employee’s wellness, wellbeing, life, and business quality
- Counseling employees on personal development
- Address any human resources issues and driving improvements
- Advise management on policy decisions related to the workforce of the organization
- Optimize methods in the workplace for effective business processes
- Helping into employees ongoing professional development
- Designing and developing programs and tools that will assist management in achieving exceptional organizational goals
- Supporting employees within the working environment
- Helping and coaching employees on maximizing their productivity
- Facilitating organizational development and change
- Observing employees to obtain information and improve the physical, mental, and educational for improving job satisfaction
- Devising plans for improving employee performance, efficiency, and motivation
- Counseling employees about the job and career-related issues
- Bachelor’s and master’s degree in psychology, organizational psychology, organizational behavior, on any other similar degree
- Licensed to practice in Cyprus
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Previous experience in a similar position
- Fluent in English
- Honesty and integrity
- Highly confidential
Additional Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive remuneration package.
- A vibrant, friendly, and highly motivating working environment.
- Team-building activities.
- Free medical insurance.
We would like to continue informing you of potentially suitable job vacancies that match your skills and experience that become available via phone, email and/or SMS. If however, you do not wish to receive any contact from us moving forward and wish to have your personal details removed from our records, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within a month, requesting that your details are deleted.
If you are happy to continue receiving updates from us continue with our collaboration you do not need to take any further action on this email.