Full time position to join our Administration / order processing department
Main Duties And Responsibilities
This role will require someone who has a good, solid administration background. In addition, you should be able to hit the ground running with all of the basic tasks along with some of the more senior duties when required.
The successful candidate will be required to join our friendly Administration department to mainly assist in the processing of orders made on line, Check orders, communicate with customers via E-Mail or phone, process paperwork , organise international shipping and prepare / package goods for export and maintain stock records ETC. Understanding the customers need is crucial to this position, able to see and read information that might not be well written, as an international company much of our correspondence is received in foreign languages or Basic English, you will need to try to understand the customer’s needs, online translation is available; however, this is not always accurate.
The order processing uses our in house computer systems and database systems. You will need an intermediate understanding of how to use a keyboard, typing, as well a good understanding of Excel spreadsheets and their functions. Creating and troubleshooting excel formula is a must.
- Previous book/record keeping experience a benefit.
- Excellent organizational skills and speed.
- Able to work under own supervision.
- Excellent command of the English language both written and spoken.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Warm with friendly and outgoing personality.
- Energetic team player.
- Attention to detail.
- Logical and deductive thinking
- Time zone awareness
- Well established Company been trading for more than 20 years
- A very unique opportunity for creation of a long term career in a global and fast growing company.
- Super friendly, comfortable and unique family work environment.
- 21 Day’s paid annual leave.