Operations Manager (4582)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an expanding R&D company with offices in the heart of Nicosia, we are seeking to recruit an Operations Manager to join their team. The successful applicant will have proven experience in a similar position, ideally within an industrial environment and/or hardware production.
- Supervise production with the aspect of configuration management, supply chain, production efficiency and quality.
- Maintain constant communication with management, staff, and suppliers to ensure high quality product made in timely manner within the organization.
- Grow the efficiency of existing organizational processes and procedures to enhance and sustain the organization’s internal capacity.
- Actively pursue strategic and operational objectives.
- Ensure operational activities remain on time and within a defined budget.
- Constant awareness of the production cost and find ways to reduce and control both material and labour cost.
- Bring and implement new technologies that allows saving time, cost and improving efficiency and quality.
- Lead, motivate, and support an operations team within a time-sensitive and demanding environment.
- Achieve productivity targets, reduce cost per unit, eliminate errors, and deliver excellent service to other departments.
- Partner with cross-functional support teams in improving the procedures and deliveries.
- Supervise the product documentation in ERP system: BOM, product documents and existing product tracking.
- Oversee Production and Hardware QA departments to make sure activities remain compliant.
- Conduct budget reviews and report cost plans to upper management.
- Constantly improving processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in operations management, business administration, or related field.
- 4+ years’ proven experience in an operations management position.
- Experience in industrial environment and/or hardware production.
- Strong budget development and oversight skills.
- Excellent ability to delegate responsibilities while maintaining organizational control.
- Highly trained in business negotiation processes and conflict management.
- Knowledge of general business software and aptitude to learn new applications; proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Working knowledge of ERP software programs (SAP) or similar.
- Open minded, technology savvy.