ASBIS is looking to recruit an office assistant for their office in Limassol.
- Managing everyday process of smooth office operations
- Assisting in accounting office (i.e. reconciliations of receivables, payables, bank accounts, petty cash management)
- Assisting is sales process and invoicing (i.e. issue proforma invoices, book keeping)
- Maintaining office to the standards
- Customer support and management during customers visits
- Document and file accounting transactions in an organized manner
- Client communication and general correspondence
- Familiarity with basic accounting principles
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in a relevant position.
- Ability to work under pressure and be part of a team.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and high level of responsibility.
- Fluency in English and Greek.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office.
ASBIS is an equal opportunities employer.
ASBIS offers competitive salaries and multicultural working environment.
If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with dynamic and forward-thinking company, we want to hear from you.
To apply for this vacancy please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, using the subject: Office Assistant