Office Administrator/Receptionist (4295)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a long-standing and highly respected Investment & Financial Services provider with offices in the heart of Limassol, we are seeking to recruit a bright, energetic and highly organised Office Administrator/Receptionist to join their expanding team of professionals. The successful candidate should have a minimum of 2+ years of relevant experience and have outstanding communication skills in English.
- Work a Cisco Systems telephone.
- Support to Office Manager.
- Arrange as required travel and accommodation for management, staff and visitors, and help prepare for office visits.
- Taking detailed messages and passing them on to the team members.
- Setting up conference calls and managing conference facilities and conference room management.
- Welcoming guests and facilitating the visitors to the building, maintaining the visitor record.
- Helping report and resolve any property problems.
- Being aware of building facilities, location, and parking arrangements.
- Assisting in HR Administration (for holidays, calendar entries for meetings, conference call set up).
- 2-3 years general office experience.
- Excellent telephone manner; able to transfer calls quickly and efficiently.
- Driving Licence and own car to run errands such as post office / shopping for supplies, etc.
- Time Zone awareness.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills in English.
- Strong computer literacy, including Microsoft Office Packages.
- Highly ethical, trustworthy, reliable, discreet individual, who is willing to work in a challenging work environment.
- Excellent time management, prioritisation, multi-tasking and organisation skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Professional outlook and appearance.