CareerFinders is recruiting! If you are a bright, hardworking and highly organised junior-level Administration professional eager to join a fast-paced, forward-thinking company that provides individuals with a healthy, vibrant and prosperous working environment as well as the opportunity to learn and develop, our team in Limassol want to hear from you! Any previous administration experience will be highly advantageous, but recent graduates are also encouraged to apply.
- Meeting/Greeting Visitors to the office (Candidates & Clients).
- Answering phone lines, taking messages and transferring calls through to Consultants.
- Entering of Candidate information into our Corporate Database (Registration of Candidates).
- Speaking to and registering candidates over the phone.
- Posting job vacancies on various websites to generate applicants.
- Creating and formatting confidential CVs of applicants to be sent to clients.
- Ordering of office supplies including stationary etc…
- Project-based administration tasks from time-to-time as requested by the Limassol team.
- General administrative duties that arise within a busy office environment.
- Ideally Educated to degree level in Business Administration or related field.
- Ideally a minimum of 6 months of professional experience within a busy office environment, although not essential.
- Recent Graduates are therefore encouraged to apply.
- Excellent communication skills in English are a must, knowledge of the Greek language will be considered a significant advantage.
- Excellent client service skills.
- Strong administration and organisational skills are essential.
- Ability to multi-task and still deliver quality and accurate work with excellent attention to detail.
- Strong IT Skills are a must.