CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a highly innovative payment technology provider with offices in Limassol, we are seeking to recruit a highly creative, talented and suitably experienced Multimedia Designer to join their expanding team of professionals. The successful applicant will have a relevant academic background and ideally 4+ years of commercial design experience, preferably within a marketing or creative agency.
- Cultivate a solid body of work.
- Take the design “brief” to record requirements and needs to create multimedia products in partnership with business requirements.
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software.
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts.
- Creating digital images for the purpose of animation.
- Creating artwork to be used in various video.
- Creating animated sequences using computer software.
- Transferring audio/video files to be edited and manipulated digitally.
- Prepare rough drafts and present your ideas.
- Designing websites and banners that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation. Modifying existing designs to improve user experience.
- Creating Web pages from finished Photoshop design files.
- Amend final designs to comments and gain full approval.
- Work as part of a team with copywriters, designers, executives etc.
- Communicate to the team leader and Project Manager with efficiency any progress and/or delays.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Fine Art Design, Marketing, or related discipline.
- Proven graphic designing experience — portfolio, sketch book.
- Proven Animation experience.
- Extensive experience with Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign, specifically with mock-ups, web design and multimedia presentation.
- 4+ years in professional commercial design, preferably with a marketing or creative agency.
- Experience working with WordPress templates.
- Adaptive design eye and skill.
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics, and layouts.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility.
- Ability to absorb and apply constructive criticism from peers and client.
- Desire to improve professional skills (learning new programs, develop new design skills, etc).
- Ability to work on short deadlines, and deliver the project on time.