MT4/MT5 Administrator (4799)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an expanding CySEC Licensed Investment Firm with offices in Limassol, we are seeking to recruit a MT4/MT5 Administrator to join their team. The successful applicant will have a strong background in System Administration and advanced experience in Excel. A very good understanding of Forex and CFD’s market is an absolute must.
- Full understanding on how MT4/MT5 works, admin, installation and managing the system.
- Investigating trading issues.
- Monitoring trading servers and pricing.
- Configuring trading conditions.
- Managing servers configuration.
- Producing reports to Management and other departments.
- Writing documentation on the internal procedures and software.
- Contacting with partners support when necessary.
- Testing new setups/products.
- Providing help to the team members.
- Create a positive client experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Good understanding of Forex and CFD’s market.
- Experience in System Administration (Windows Server, Command line tools).
- Good mathematical skills and advanced experience in Excel.
- Ability to investigate the issue and quickly find the solution.
- Ability to work in a team.
- SQL knowledge will be considered an advantage.
- Any scripting language (PowerShell/Python/Perl) will be considered as an advantage.
- Experience in Jira will be considered as an advantage.
- Experience on how MT4/MT5 works, admin, installation and managing the system.
- Ability to work in shifts.
- Be able to work under pressure.
- Fluency in English.