Mobile Application Developer (4582)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an expanding Information Technology company with offices in Limassol, we are seeking to recruit a Mobile Application Developer to join their team. The successful applicant will have a minimum of 2+ years of experience within Mobile Application Development and be fluent in both Greek and English.
- Developing Mobile Applications for our clients’ products and services.
- Contribution to other software engineering tasks, such as in-depth analysis, specifications, design (Requirements, Functional & Technical Specifications) and development of innovative technological and business solutions.
- Contribution to project planning including research and development.
- Collaboration with external teams (clients, partners, collaborators).
- BSc. in Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Computer Science, Informatics or similar.
- Proven work experience (at least 2 years) as a mobile application developer in a professional setting, having published apps in the different App stores.
- Strong knowledge of at least one of the following: Android mobile development SDK and relevant languages (Java and relevant technologies), iOS mobile development SDK and relevant languages (Swift and relevant technologies), React Native.
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle, etc…
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Native Greek and Excellent use of English in verbal and written form.
- Good communication skills and team spirit.
- Ability to operate comfortably in both the business and technical arenas.