Mid/Senior .NET Developer (4766)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an expanding Information Technology company with offices in Limassol, we are seeking to recruit a Mid/Senior .NET Developer to join their team of professionals. The successful applicant will have 3+ years of relevant experience with C# and the .Net Core Framework and speak an excellent level of fluent English.
- Work with the latest technologies for the creation of a new B2B SaaS platform.
- Develop and test quality features from start to end using best practises and according to our clients’ standards.
- Analyse system requirements.
- Write clean, testable code and deliver fit for the purpose solutions.
- Proactively ensure scalability and performance of the deliverables.
- Comply with secure code development.
- Develop technical specifications and designs.
- Perform code reviews, test and debug.
- Refactor code.
- Document development and designs.
- Propose frameworks and tools.
- Share knowledge within the team.
- Participate in the Agile SDLC.
- Keeping up to date with industry trends and technology developments.
- Educated to Degree level in Computer Science/Engineering.
- At least 3+ years of hands-on coding experience.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming and design patterns.
- Strong experience with C# and the .Net Core Framework.
- Strong understanding of RDBMS.
- Good understanding of Entity Framework.
- Good understanding of S.O.L.I.D principles.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- Experience in building distributed applications within a micro-service architecture.
- Team player with a ‘can do’ attitude and problem-solving abilities.
- Fluent in written and spoken English as all communication and deliverables will be in English.