Medical Representative (4881)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an expanding provider of high quality and innovative nutritional supplements, we are seeking to recruit a Supervisory Medical Representative to join their team. The successful applicant will hold a minimum of 2+ years of relevant experience in the medical sales field and possess outstanding communication skills in both Greek and English.
- Visit contacts in the medical field (doctors, healthcare professionals, dieticians) and medical institutions to educate and inform them on the company’s products.
- Comprehensive knowledge of all products, protocols and guidelines; ability to deliver clinical and scientific benefits and information in a medical field.
- Proven relationship-building skills with key decision makers and key opinion leaders in the health care field.
- Participate in professional and industry conventions, seminars and other educational events to support the achievement of business objectives both locally and abroad.
- Manage a team of sales representatives, ensuring they are kept up to date with product information.
- Maintain reports on the teams achievements that can be presented to management
- Ability to function independently with a high degree of initiative, independence, autonomy and flexibility.
- Effective time management, planning and administrative skills discipline.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (such as Science, Biology) is an advantage.
- Minimum of 2 years in the Medical Sales field with proven experience supervising a team.
- Demonstrating success in effective engagement selling skills.
- Must be confident discussing issues with doctors and other clinical professionals.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with a driving record that meets company requirements.
- Dynamic and positive personality with the ability to work within a team.
- Fluency in Greek and English is essential.