Media Sales Executive
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a newly launched Media & Entertainment company with a presence in Limassol, we are seeking to recruit a Media Sales Executive to join their expanding team of professionals. The successful applicant will be based from home, but will focus on the Limassol market and possess previous and demonstrable sales experience.
- To plan and carry out all sales activities on assigned accounts or areas.
- Responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction and managing quality of product and service delivery.
- Preparation of reports, proposals and other documents.
- Dealing with correspondence and telephone calls, organising sales visits.
- Demonstrating and presenting products, maintaining accurate records, reviewing sales performance and negotiating contracts and packages.
- Achieve monthly or annual targets, undertaking projects, identifying and evaluating prospect customers and opportunities as well as other tasks as required.
- University Degree in a related field, is desirable.
- Ideally 2+ years of experience in a relevant/similar position.
- Fully developed IT skills, including a high level of proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and internet savvy.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with good written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of principles and practices of sales.
- Knowledge of customer service principles.
- Strong organisational and planning skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- A Positive, confident and determined approach.
- A high degree of self-motivation and ambition.
- Excellent command of the Greek and English languages (both oral and written); knowledge of the Russian language will be considered an advantage.
- Initiative and discrete.
- Able to work effectively under pressure, tight deadlines and ability to prioritise own workload.
- Able to work independently and as a team.