Marketing Officer (4844)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an expanding CySEC Licensed Investment Firm with offices in Limassol, we are seeking to recruit a Marketing Officer to join their team. The successful applicant will ideally have a minimum of 2+ years of relevant professional experience in a Marketing position, ideally within a relevant industry sector such as Forex, Financial Services, Online Gaming etc…
- Manage campaigns: coordinate with the relevant departments to gather the ongoing campaigns’ results and winners’ interviews, verify the results and announce the winners on social media and the website.
- Manage various email campaigns, including template designs, calls to action and import content used in email blasts.
- Produce documentation and road maps for processes, A/B tests and successful email promotions.
- Maintain and update existing marketing departments files.
- Coordinate with accounting for Marketing invoice payments.
- Keep well informed of competitor marketing initiatives and promotions.
- Liaise with the relevant sub-teams within the marketing department to report the requirements of the requestors.
- Arrange meetings with key personnel to proactively ascertain their marketing requirements for development in their target market and provide them with feedback on progress updates on existing requests.
- Work closely with the Design team, manage email mass distribution systems and collaborate with the IT team to produce materials in a timely manner.
- Assist when required with event management for local regions, help to book venues and coordinate the delivery of merchandise.
- Provide Quality Assurance of all resources and materials to the Sales and BD teams.
- Troubleshoot and proactively identify ways to improve procedures and cooperation between Sales & Marketing teams.
- Report to the marketing operations manager and CMO and assist with any other localized tasks as and when required.
- Minimum 2 – 3 years of experience in a Marketing position.
- Excellent knowledge of the English Language both written and oral.
- Strong organizational, project management and prioritization skills.
- Ability to work quickly and accurately.
- Self-motivated with trouble-shooting and problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail is critical.
- Extremely proactive.
- Always act professionally despite highly pressurized environment.
- BA or MA in Business, Marketing, Communications, or any relevant field.
- Highly analytical and able to derive meaning from data through A/B testing and email optimization.
- Ability to work with tools such as Google Analytics, CRM, email platforms.
- Previous experience in Forex, Financial Services, Online Gaming etc will be considered a significant advantage.