Marketing Officer (4760)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, one of Europe’s fastest growing Investment Firms, with offices in Limassol and regulated by CySEC, we are seeking to recruit a Marketing Officer to join their team. The successful applicant will hold a relevant academic background relating to Marketing/PR and will hold previous and demonstrable professional experience within the Marketing Department of a Financial Services company.
- Establish global and localized online media buys.
- Manage campaigns: ensure that all new campaigns function as per requirements, coordinate with the relevant departments to gather the ongoing campaigns’ results and winners’ interviews, verify the results and announce the winners on social media, the website and the emails.
- Develop and track email campaigns to increase our business through successful email marketing. Create processes for automated email campaigns.
- Manage various aspects of email campaigns, including template designs, calls to action and import content used in email blasts.
- Segment email lists based on behaviors like past email engagement, website interactions (content downloads, site page visits, etc.) and database parameters.
- Produce documentation and road maps for processes, A/B tests and successful email promotions.
- Maintain and update existing marketing departments files.
- Record and ensure that all Marketing invoices are correct and coordinate with Finance dept to make sure that all invoices are received and paid on time.
- Keep well informed of competitor marketing initiatives and promotions.
- Liaise with members of the Business Development teams to capture details of their marketing requirements and ensure timely and effective delivery of such requirements. Evaluate requests to ensure that they align with targets and brand image of the company.
- Liaise with the relevant sub-teams within the marketing department to report the requirements of the requestors.
- Record all requests and progress updates on centralized spreadsheets, ensuring that the management is informed about the progress of important tasks.
- Arrange meetings with key personnel to proactively ascertain their marketing requirements for development in their target market and provide them with feedback on progress updates on existing requests.
- Monitor the budget and ensure that all campaigns are within budget. Make recommendations regarding budget spent.
- Work closely with the Design and Content team, manage email mass distribution systems. Collaborate with IT teams to ensure smooth performance of all campaigns and ensure marketing requirements for campaigns are met.
- Assist when required with event management for local regions, help to book venues and coordinate the delivery of merchandise.
- Provide Quality Assurance of all resources and materials to the Sales and BD teams.
- Troubleshoot and proactively identify ways to improve procedures and cooperation between Sales & Marketing teams.
- Report to the CMO and assist with any other localized tasks as and when required.
- Work with tools such as CRM, Google Analytics, Power BI reports, email platforms and webinar platforms to create, analyze and extract reports and make conclusions.
- Collect requirements for online webinars, ensure effective delivery and monitor the performance.
- 2+ years of experience in Marketing within the retail FX or financial industry, in general.
- Previous experience with email mass distribution service and marketing automation technology.
- Excellent knowledge of the English Language both written and oral.
- Strong organizational, project management and prioritization skills.
- Competency in Google Sheets.
- Ability to work quickly and accurately.
- Self-motivated with trouble-shooting and problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail is critical.
- Extremely proactive.
- Always act professionally despite highly pressurized environment.
- BA or MA in Business, Marketing, Communications, or any relevant field.
- Excellent understanding of email marketing concepts and metrics, such as Sender Score, deliverability, and sender reputation.
- Highly analytical and able to derive meaning from data through A/B testing and email optimization.
- Ability to work with tools such as Google Analytics, CRM, email platforms, Power BI.
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS for e-mail template building will be considered an advantage.