MARKETING & COMMUNICATIONS COORDINATOR (REMOTE CONTRACT)
Roomzly Interior Design Studio is expanding internationally and is seeking a goal-driven and passionate Marketing and Communications Coordinator to join the team on a remote basis. We are looking for a creative and bright candidate to help us build up our profile in Cyprus and internationally. The ideal candidate has a real passion for results-driven marketing, takes initiative, is passionate about design, and has a high attention to detail.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Coordinating and implementing marketing and communications strategy
- Undertaking market research and positioning
- Managing and growing social media
- Fostering and expanding press network
- Creating and managing CRM database and email lists
- Running email marketing campaigns
- Coordinating award submissions
- Managing website content
- Copywriting and content management
- Assisting in updating all marketing materials including sales presentations, brochure, etc.
- Speaks multiple languages fluently: English and Russian
- Experience in marketing within the architectural/design industry (ideally)
- Excellent graphic design skills (Canva, InDesign and Photoshop skills)
- Proficient in MS Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent copywriting
- Self-motivated and organized
This is a part-time position based remotely.
Salary: €500/month on a contract basis.
Roomzly is an interior design studio that combines style, luxury and functionality to create beautiful living spaces. Our full design service takes care of your every design need so that you can concentrate on what really matters: enjoying your new space. Based in Cyprus, our international team services clients locally and abroad.
If this sounds like the position for you and you would like to be considered for this vacancy, please send your CV to apply at email@example.com