Marketing Automation Specialist / CRM Manager – Forex – Nicosia – ET24121
Our client, a Forex company in Nicosia, is seeking to recruit a Marketing Automation Specialist / CRM Manager. The successful candidate must have proven experience within the Forex, Gaming or Online industry and the knowledge of automation strategies. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to grow and develop within a team of professionals.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Build customer journey from for all our licenses and countries
- Define conversion, retention and reactivation strategy in order to drive engagement that increases the lifetime value of our customers
- Create promotions on events that you think are interesting for our customers
- Develop and implement client communications and promotions that increase engagement with customers through email, push notification, SMS etc.
- Optimize the efficiency and quality of campaigns, including performance analysis, segmentation for targeted marketing activities, etc.
- Ensure, monitor and report on the performance of all aspects of customer on-boarding and retention activities which drive customer actives and engagement
- Ensure that all copy and creative executions are aligned to brand requirements and effective KPIs
- Deliver the day to day planning and reporting, as well as leading weekly/monthly reporting on performance to key stakeholders across the business
- Degree in IT, Computer Science, Marketing or any other relevant field
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role within the Forex, Gaming or Online industry
- Fluency in English
- Hands on experience in building and executing online campaigns
- Good understanding of customer lifecycles within online industry
- Knowledge of marketing automation strategies, tools and channels in an online environment
- Can-do attitude and intrinsic motivation to take actions to achieve goals beyond what is required
- Ambitious and eager to learn marketing and customer engagement techniques and tools
- Able to report and interpret data, define and work with KPIs, and drive business conclusions
- Tech-savvy with strong interest for new technologies
- 21 days annual leave
- Medical insurance
- Ongoing training
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Elena Tambouri, at the following email address email@example.com the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.