Management Accountant (Russian-Speaking) (4873)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an established Family Office, we are seeking to recruit a Management Accountant to join their expanding team of professionals based in Limassol. The successful applicant will hold previous, relevant professional experience and be fluent in both Russian and English.
- Day-to-day accounting of a set of luxury properties (both movable and immovable), cooperating with colleagues across Europe
- Improvement of the company’s internal controls and business processes in cooperation with the company’s financial controller.
- Budgeting and the budget controlling and cash flows planning.
- Thorough analytical review of variances, their explanatory reporting and further development of the various internal reports.
- Preparation of stand-alone financial statements and/or regular management accounts.
- Assistance to CFO and Head of tax with VAT and tax-related matters.
- Any other reasonable adhoc tasks may be required from time-to-time.
- Ideally educated to degree level in Accounting/Finance or related field.
- Full members of the ACCA/ACA/CPA are encouraged to apply.
- You have experience in the operations and/or finance department of a company or one of Big 4 handling audit companies (investment properties, aircraft leasing, shipping engagements in your portfolio will be an asset).
- At the same time, you have enough knowledge and experience to work with limited coaching/supervision and take full responsibility for the result.
- As a management accountant in a private group of assets you have a high level of professional skepticism and attentiveness to the details but at the same time continuously have a dynamic “big picture” in your mind.
- Strong bookkeeping and accounting knowledge is a must.
- Ideally, are familiar with accounting software like MS Dynamics NAV ® (knowledge of Oracle will be considered as an advantage).
- Strong user of MS Office products and first of all MS Excel.
- Excellent team player.
- Fluent in Russian & English (Written & Spoken); knowledge of the Greek language will be considered an advantage.