Management Accountant – Limassol – Ref#605
On behalf of our client, a well-established family office in Limassol, GRS are recruiting a Russian Speaking Management Accountant, to join their friendly team. This is an excellent opportunity to work in a fast and dynamic environment. If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience, then GRS look forward to receiving your CV.
Main Duties And Responsibilities
- Day-to-day accounting of a set of luxury properties (both movable and immovable), cooperating with colleagues across Europe
- Improvement of the company’s internal controls and business processes in cooperation with the company’s financial controller
- Budgeting and the budget controlling and cash flows planning.
- Thorough analytical review of variances, their explanatory reporting and further development of the various internal reports.
- Preparation of stand-alone financial statements and/or regular management accounts.
- Assistance to CFO and Head of tax with VAT and tax-related matters
- Any other reasonable ad hoc task may be required from time to time
- Holder of an Accounting qualification, ACCA qualification or similar
- At least 3 years’ experience in the operations and/or finance department of a company
- Experience in investment properties, aircraft leasing, shipping engagements in your portfolio will be an asset
- Ability to work with limited coaching/supervision and take full responsibility for the result
- Strong attention to detail skills
- A team player
- Strong bookkeeping and accounting knowledge
- Familiarity with MS Dynamics NAV ® (knowledge of Oracle will be considered as an advantage).
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Fluent in both Russian and English language, Greek will considered an advantage
- Competitive salary
- Parking or parking place compensation
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Annita Paliou, firstname.lastname@example.org the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.