Logistics Coordinator (4682)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an International Group of Companies with offices in Limassol, we are seeking to recruit a Logistics Coordinator to join their expanding team of professionals. The successful applicant will have a minimum of 1+ years of relevant experience in Supply Chain Management and possess outstanding communication skills in English.
- Manages and reviews for accuracy all important documents such as advanced shipping notices, bills of lading, invoices, and other records.
- Schedules and executes all incoming and outgoing shipments, determines priorities and acts accordingly to meet shipping and receiving schedules.
- Issues written and oral instructions to Suppliers and acts on written/oral Instructions of Customers.
- Primary point of contact for Suppliers & Customers for communication, resolution of shipping related issues, errors, and complaints.
- Monitors Contract lifecycle (creates and monitors sales contract, shipment and hedging of contracted quantities, invoicing, closing of contract).
- Enters Shipping and Contract related information-documentation into Company’s Software.
- Processes Supplier Invoices, creates Customer Invoices, and partners with Accounting Department in scheduling of payments.
- Assists Department Manager in Monthly and Daily shipment allocation.
- Prepares weekly Shipment and Payment reports to Customers and Accounting Dept. respectively, and performs other job-related duties as required.
- University Degree preferably in a Business or Logistics related field.
- 1-3 years’ experience in a Supply Chain or Commercially driven environment.
- Excellent Communication skills in English (written and verbal) with the ability to effectively communicate and present information in a clear and concise manner to Customers, Suppliers, Colleagues and Management.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially MS Excel (MS Navision would be considered an advantage).
- Highest level of Professionalism, attention to detail, time management and ability to multitask while working well under pressure.
- High sense of responsibility, dependable and always sees all tasks through their completion.
- Sound understanding of commercial enterprise (and familiarity with basic accounting) backed by good reasoning skills and the ability to analyze data.
- High sense of Customer Service and excellent interpersonal skills
- Team player and proactive in terms of taking the initiative to perform tasks as required.
- Trustworthy, reliable, time conscious, with problem-solving abilities.
- Positive, high business ethic, able to keep delicate information private.