Linux & DevOps Administrator (4792)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an expanding CySEC Licensed Investment Firm with offices in Limassol, we are seeking to recruit a Linux & DevOps Administrator to join their team. The successful applicant will have a strong background with Linux administration and will be familiar with key technologies including AWS, AD, Nginx and Azure.
- Providing support to critical infrastructure and working on high priority incidents.
- Administering Linux servers including CentOs, Ubuntu and other variates.
- Installing, patching, upgrading and automating tasks on Linux servers.
- Managing packages and add-ons for NGINX and other web servers.
- Standardizing configurations and hardening based on best practices.
- Building and maintaining systems that are highly available and recoverable.
- Advising and guiding the business on developing the infrastructure.
- Assist in audits and or BCP planning activities.
- Work with the Development teams to implement and perfect CICD processes.
- Be an escalation point for support and project work.
- Automate build processes, version control and repos with a suite of DevOps tools.
- Accurately document and existing setups and design new implementations.
- Educated to degree level in Information Technology or related field.
- Certified to administrator on Linux platforms.
- 1+ years of working in similar roles or technologies.
- Industry experience advantageous.
- Demonstrable skills in key technologies like AWS, AD, Linux, Nginx, Azure, MS365.
- Experience with automation such as Ansible for routing tasks.
- Knowledge of Kubernetes and management / troubleshooting skills.
- DevOps tools like Docker, Jenkins, Gitlab, Github actions, Octopus or Azure DevOps.
- Previous work in FinTech considered an advantage.