Legal Project Assistant (4771)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a long-established and highly respected provider of Legal and other related services to both Local & International clients, we are seeking to recruit a Legal Project Assistant to join their expanding team based in Limassol. The successful applicant will ideally be a member of the Cyprus Bar Association, or at least have a keen interest in Law and be willing to learn and develop.
- Shadowing the Client Relations Manager in monitoring project workflow for the group; from answering initial client inquiry, to introductory response, preparing engagement letters, directing the client request, project assignment directives and potential execution.
- Following up with Managing Partner’s projects, being responsible to ensure that all tasks in connection with Managing Partner are being followed up in a highly professional manner – Drafting and/or assisting on legal matters as you may be instructed for doing so including Applications / Addresses / Legal Opinions / Performing Legal Research etc.
- Staying current with CySEC, CyBAR, Registrar of Companies and other regulatory bodies news with respect to updating colleagues and clients accordingly in areas that affect the group’s business development.
- Supporting Marketing team with article writing and copywriting, including content legal proofreading duties, compiling, editing. Responsible for writing content for the yearly legal directory submissions.
- Support FS Regulatory and Advisory department through handling of client inquiries provide advice and solutions to Investment Firms and other FS Institutions within and outside of the EU on regulatory compliance matters relating to the licensing / authorization / activation in ensuring compliance with the applicable EU and Non-EU laws and regulations.
- Support banking services through handling of client inquiries with duties assigned by department supervisor; liaison with local and international banks in the scope of client requests related to bank opening of accounts, relevant KYC documentation, payments, transfers, and other client requests etc.
- Support Real Estate and Immigration Services team members through handling of client inquiries with duties assigned by department supervisor; liaising with Immigration and Migration offices as well as other governmental authorities in the scope of handling client requests related to Citizenship & VISA applications.
- Attending Meetings / Liaising with Clients / Visiting authorities.
- Educated to degree level in Law.
- Ideally working towards becoming a member of the Cyprus Bar Association, or at the minimum have a passion and interest in law.
- Any previous, relevant professional experience will be considered highly advantageous.
- Fast learner, motivated to expand their knowledge.
- Excellent knowledge of the English and Greek languages, both written and spoken, is essential.
- Willingness to ensure ongoing personal and professional development.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Team player and a highly motivated person.
- Professional and confident.
- Dynamic with pleasant personality.
- Self-motivated and able to cooperate efficiently with co-workers.