Legal Manager (4596)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, one of Cyprus’ most well-known and respected Telecommunications Providers with offices in the heart of Nicosia, we are seeking to recruit a highly competent Legal Manager to join their expanding team of professionals. The successful applicants will be hold a minimum of five years’ experience within a similar senior position.
Reporting to the Legal and Regulatory Director the successful candidate sets the strategy and goals for the Legal team in alignment with the larger organizational goals and must be able to lead complex legal projects that span legal, business, and functional boundaries. This position will manage the work flow process for all legal, compliance matters in cooperation with the regulatory and business risk department with the same division.
- Develop and deliver legal compliance programme for operations, products and services with main focus on consumer and data protection laws.
- Manage overall contract management processes in close cooperation with procurement division (that involves drafting and negotiation on a range of commercial and technology contracts).
- Advising, instructing and managing external lawyers and litigation.
- Delegation and supervision of work to other staff members of the legal division.
- 5+ years corporate / commercial legal experience as part of a large corporate or private practice firm. Expertise in commercial and data protection as a core competence.
- At least two years of managerial experience.
- Ability to prioritise effectively and handle a heavy workload with multiple priorities and deadlines in a changing and complex environment.
- Able to translate complex legal issues into simple, actionable outcomes.
- Excellent drafting skills and fluency both in Greek and English.