Legal Administrator (3812)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an international firm that operates in the Energy and Oil sector, we are seeking to recruit a well-organised and highly capable Legal Administrator to join their expanding team of professionals based in Limassol. The successful applicant will hold a minimum of 6+ months relevant experience and will ideally be fluent in both English and Russian.
- Report to the Head of Legal.
- Maintain legal department calendar.
- Coordinate contract execution and ensure signed contracts are distributed to all relevant parties.
- Create, organize, manage and maintain high volume of legal files (physical and electronic) and archive legal department documents into the internal database.
- Maintain databases.
- Support Head of Legal in managing daily workflow.
- Maintain strict confidentiality of highly sensitive information and documents.
- Ideally educated to degree level in Law, Business Administration or related field.
- At least 6+ months experience within a legal and/or administration position.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to effectively prioritize demands under pressure and with tight deadlines.
- Excellent written and communicational skills in English are a must. Russian language would be advantageous.
- Demonstrate a methodical approach, excellent attention to detail and good organization skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively.
- Detailed oriented.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information.
- Able to work the hours of 10.00am to 19.00, Monday to Friday.
- Willingness to learn.