Lead Software Engineer (4803)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an Information Technology company developing cutting-edge telecommunications-based solutions, we are seeking to recruit a Lead Software Engineer to join their expanding team of professionals in Limassol. The successful candidate will possess a minimum of 5 years of Software Development experience as well as 2+ years of team or tech leading experience.
- Lead, mentor and manage a team of full stack and front-end software engineers.
- Collaborate with Product and Engineering stakeholders to design and build product features that meet customer requirements.
- Decompose challenging business problems into software engineering tasks.
- Contribute to defining software engineering standards and policies.
- Takes ownership of designed services and product components through to delivery.
- Estimate project work effort and create development roadmaps.
- Make sure the team is aligned with project guidelines, requirements and deadlines.
- Clearly communicates tech decisions, roadblocks and timelines to key stakeholders.
- Support technological development of the product.
- Develop efficient and reusable front-end systems & components.
- Write clean, scalable, secure, well-structured and testable code.
- Refactor and optimize existing codebase for responsiveness, speed and scalability.
- Perform code reviews and engage in pair-programming sessions.
- 2+ years of previous team or tech leading experience is mandatory.
- 5+ years of experience as a Software Engineer.
- Hands on experience with Angular 2+ or React.
- Solid knowledge of Object Oriented programming.
- Experience with Python will be a plus.
- Engaged with map-centric applications.
- Worked with RESTful Services and APIs.
- Big fan and follower of agile methodologies.
- Strong initiative to find solutions with a can do attitude.
- Exceptional communication, organisational and time management skills.
- Experience with Linux O/S is desirable.