Lead IT Analyst (4638)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an expanding company operating within the Sports Betting & iGaming sectors, we are seeking to recruit an experienced Lead IT Analyst to join their team in Limassol. The successful applicant will have in excess of 5+ years of professional experience, ideally from a relevant industry.
- Interact with the project manager, product owner, collecting and analyzing our business requirements.
- Development of technical specifications, acceptance and verification of the developed product for compliance with the technical specifications.
- Design and review user’s and administrator’s documentations.
- Consultation of developers at the stages of task implementation.
- Test scenario coordination, consultation of testers at the stages of task verification.
- Development of UML sequence diagrams, requirements for API related systems.
- 5+ years of relevant experience as an IT Analyst ideally from either the Online Gaming or Financial Services sector.
- Understanding the architectural principles of building distributed and integration solutions (SOA, Microservices).
- Practical use of SOAP, REST, XML, JSON.
- Writing functional requirements / business requirements / technical specifications / development.
- Business process modelling in UML.
- Software applications development background as advantage.
- Excellent communication skills in English.