Lawyer (Corporate & Litigation) (4768)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an expanding Law Firm with offices in Nicosia, we are seeking to recruit a Lawyer to join their existing team of professionals. The position will entail both Corporate/Commercial and Litigation work and will suit a Cyprus Bar member with a minimum of 3+ years of post-qualification experience.
- Contact clients, gather evidence, prepare pre-trial documents and claims.
- Draft law suits, pleadings, motions and written arguments.
- Appear before the courts of all jurisdictions and conduct hearings.
- Prepare legal opinions on commercial and corporate matters.
- Drafting, reviewing, negotiating and preparing various agreements.
- Liaise with clients.
- L.L.B (Bachelor of Laws) with a minimum grade of 2.1 (upper second) from a British University or equivalent.
- Qualified Cyprus lawyer (Member of the Cyprus Bar Association).
- Minimum 3+ years of post qualified experience in a similar position, with sufficient exposure in all areas mentioned above.
- Good knowledge of compliance requirements and procedures.
- Strong practical knowledge of case, statutes of Cyprus, UK and EU legislation.
- Fast learner, motivated to expand their knowledge.
- Excellent knowledge of the English and Greek languages, both written and spoken, is essential.
- Excellent computer skills (i.e. Microsoft word, Excel, Power Point).
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Team player and a highly motivated person.
- Ability to deliver results and tasks in a timely manner.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Professional and confident.
- Driving license as you might be required to travel between cities.
- Dynamic with pleasant personality.
- Self-motivated and able to cooperate efficiently with co-workers.