The KYC Officer is a member of the KYC department responsible for opening, amending, reviewing and exiting clients according to established policies and procedures.
The KYC officer should also review client’s transactions to detect and report either proposed or completed unusual transactions.
· Fraud analysis
· Cooperation with Risk Department
· Customer’s Documentation analysis
· Customer’s profile analysis
· Due Diligence process carrying
· Work with payments (card acquirers, Bank providers)
· Patient and enthusiastic person
· Intermediate English level (both verbal and written);
· Strong research and analytical skills;
· Good planning and time management/prioritization skills;
· Readiness for overtiming
We offer excellent benefits, including but not limited to:
· Working in dynamic European company
· Official employment
· 24 days of paid vacation
· Friendly team
· Sunny, spacious office
· Lots of opportunities for education and development within the company.