KYC – Account Opening Officer
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a CySEC and CBC regulated payment institution with offices in Nicosia, we are seeking to recruit a KYC – Account Opening Officer to join their expanding team of professionals. The successful applicant will ideally have a minimum of 1+ years of relevant experience dealing with KYC documentation and be fluent in both Greek and English.
- Review KYC (Know your Client) documentation and proceed with Account Opening.
- Review existing client files and request documents for an update of their records.
- Update client data in various systems.
- Client Data analysis and related reporting.
- Interaction with different departments within the Company.
- Perform any related work as assigned.
- Preferably a degree in a Business related subject.
- Computer Literate, with very good knowledge of Microsoft EXCEL.
- Previous experience (1-2 years) in a job dealing with KYC documentation, would be considered as an advantage.
- Holder of CySEC AML certificate, or pass the exam within 1 year.
- Willing to learn and eager to work.
- Attention to detail.
- Be fluent in Greek and English language.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Team player.
- Ability to work under pressure.