Junior Web Developer (4699)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an established and expanding Group of Companies offering a range of products and services to companies across the globe, we are seeking to recruit a Junior Web Developer to join their team in Paphos. The successful applicant will have a relevant academic background and ideally some previous, professional experience as described below.
- Design, develop, modify, debug and/or maintain software code according to functional, non-functional and technical design specifications.
- Investigate issues by reviewing/debugging code, provide fixes.
- Review changes for operability to maintain existing web applications.
- Implement on-site tests and drive design and functionality enhancements for desktop and mobile experiences.
- Ensuring proper and smooth operation of our clients’ platforms.
- Performing routine audits of websites and web applications, and report any problems identified.
- Providing support and training to staff when required on IT related issues.
- BSc/MSc in Computer Science, IT, Computer Engineering or any other relevant field.
- Previous experience in an IT related field will be considered as an advantage.
- Experience with working with technologies like React, Angular or VueJS will be considered as an advantage.
- Experience or familiarity with responsive web design implementation will be considered as an advantage.
- Knowledge of CMS platforms.
- Familiarity using version control is preferred.
- Willing to research and learn the skills needed to excel in the role.
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to multitask, prioritise and work independently.
- Excellent knowledge of the English language (both verbal & in writing) – any other language will be considered as an advantage.