Junior Treasury Officer (4522)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a market-leading and rapidly expanding technology-driven provider of eMoney, Payments and Identity Verification solutions to clients across the globe, we are seeking to recruit a numerically strong and hardworking Junior Treasury Officer to join their team in Nicosia. This is a junior-level position that would suit an applicant with a maximum of 2-3 years of relevant experience, but more junior-level candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports to the Financial Controller.
- Acquire data from primary or secondary sources and maintain databases/data systems.
- Identify, analyze and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly reconciliations and bookkeeping.
- Daily reconciliation of receivables to bank.
- Track inbound transactions from primary database to bank statements.
- Work closely with the Treasury Team and locate/define new process improvement opportunities.
- Provide feedback of information regarding merchant reconciliations to other departments or to management whenever needed.
- Proven working experience as a reconciliation analyst/data analyst/accountant.
- Up to 3 years of accounting/treasury experience.
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database mining and segmentation techniques.
- Advanced knowledge in Excel (tables & formatting, conditional formatting, advanced charting, pivot tables & pivot reporting, VBA & Macros, data tables, simulations & solver).
- Assist in queries, report writing and presenting findings.
- Proficiency in English (both written and oral).
- Attention to detail & ability to work under pressure.