Junior Technical Analyst (4653)
CareerFinders, on behalf of a successful and expanding provider of E-Commerce and Cloud related solutions to clients across the Globe, we are seeking to recruit a bright, ambitious and conscientious Junior Technical Analyst to join their team of professionals based in Nicosia. The successful applicant will ideally have a technical ‘grounding’ through either education or past work experience and be passionate and have the ability to produce high quality and rich technical documentation. This role would suit a junior-level applicant who is willing and able to work hard, learn and add value as and where needed within the company. Outstanding communication skills in English are essential for this role.
- Play a key role in the development and enhancement of comprehensive technical and non-technical documentation that meets organizational standards.
- Obtain a deep understanding of the products and services offered by our client in order to translate complex product information into polished and engaging content.
- Write user-friendly content that meets the needs of the target audience.
- Help produce sophisticated and high quality technical diagrams used for both internal and external stakeholders.
- Evaluate current content, including company website content and help to enhance and enrich it.
- Independently gather information from internal colleagues, organize, and write procedure manuals, technical specifications and process documentation as and when needed.
- Provide ongoing administrative support to an established technical team.
- Any other adhoc projects/requirements as required by a busy and dynamic company.
- Ideally educated to degree level in Computer Science, Information Technology or any other relevant field relating to Engineering.
- Any previous and demonstrable experience within a similar capacity is desirable, but not essential; Graduate-Level candidates are therefore encouraged to apply.
- The ability to understand technology and how it works, with the right training and guidance is essential.
- The ability to write clean, concise and effective technical and non-technical content is a must.
- To be technically ‘savvy’ and have a passion for technology.
- Outstanding communication skills in English are essential for this position, both written and spoken.
- Excellent team player who is willing to support the team to deliver quality to clients.
- High in energy and possess a desire to learn and develop at a fast pace.