Junior QA Engineer
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a highly innovative payment technology provider with offices in Limassol, we are seeking to recruit a bright and enthusiastic Junior QA Engineer to join their expanding team. The successful applicant will have a relevant academic background as well as a minimum of 1+ years of experience in Quality Assurance.
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs.
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
- Elaborate with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements.
- Monitor debugging process results.
- Perform web testing and mobile app testing.
- Perform thorough testing before and after scheduled releases on all services.
- Document tests and create product runbooks for internal teams.
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools.
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- Proven work experience in software development life cycle.
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools is a plus.
- Knowledge of SQL and API testing.
- Knowledge on Typescript and scripting is a plus.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills in English.