Junior Office Administrator (4850)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an established Information Technology provider with offices in Nicosia, we are seeking to recruit a Junior Office Administrator to join their expanding team. This position suits a junior-level applicant with minimal professional experience, but someone who possess excellent communications skills in both Greek and English, is highly organised and willing to learn and develop within a fast-paced environment. Recent Graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Provide general support to visitors.
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
- Liaise with executive and senior administrative assistants to handle requests and queries from Senior Managers.
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures.
- Manage Social Media for the company.
- Answer and direct phone calls.
- Organize and schedule appointments.
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms.
- Ideally educated to degree level in Business Administration or related field.
- Any previous administration experience will be considered an advantage, but not essential.
- Recent Graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Fluency in both English and Greek is essential (Written & Spoken).
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills.
- Strong PC/IT skills are a must.