Junior Full Stack Developer
Our client works with brands and companies that need to boost their image and helps them develop new technologies, build awareness, and develop trust and loyalty with the customers.
Are you a Full Stack Developer with around 1-2 years of experience ready for your next chapter?
- A passionate technologist that loves writing well-tested code
- You have demonstrable experience with an Object-Oriented language (Java, Ruby or Python) and Framework (Spring Boot, Ruby on Rails, or Django)
- You are a self-starter that loves solving problems and learning something new every day
- An active Github account with contributions to open source projects
- You are highly dependable and enjoy working within a diverse team
You get extra credit for…
- Demonstrable functional programming experience
- Unix/Linux system administration experience
- You have worked in an agile team and practiced either Kanban or Scrum
- A Computer Science or other related degree
- A competitive salary with regular pay reviews
- An annual discretionary performance-related bonus
- A very bright office close to the sea that will come very handy in the summer
- Healthy tech budget to make sure you’ve got your perfect work set-up
- Generous personal development budget and dedicated company-wide hack days focused on employee growth
- 1 week per year for training and personal development
- A well deserved time off with 23 days of paid holiday
- Flexible work environment and hours, we care that you get the job done not when and where
- A cake on your birthday!
HR Innovate is an equal opportunity Recruiting Agency and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We are committed to protecting your personal data.