Main duties and responsibilities of the role:
- Participate in the entire application life cycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Write clean code to develop functional web applications
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Perform UI tests to optimize performance
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications
- Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic
- Gather and address technical and design requirements
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Liaise with developers, designers and system administrators to identify new features
- Follow emerging technologies
- A passion for the web and eagerness to learn.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organization skills.
- An ability to work automously and manage your workload effectively.
- A readiness to embrace and use new approaches and to keep up to date with the industry advances
- A relevant university degree
- Experience with Git Version control.
- Knowledge of Angular 7/8/9.
- Knowledge of MySQL/Postgres Data bases.
- Familiarity with CSS pre-processors such as Sass.
- Good understanding of SEO Principles.
- Ability to output clean, commented, and term- friendly code.
- 1-2 Years of experience in the forex industry would be considered an advantage.
- Active and business environment, with the ability for professional growth
- professional team and friendly atmosphere
- Attractive remuneration package depending on qualifications and experience
- Participation in employee discount scheme
- Full health care after a six-month probationary period