Junior Dealer (4853)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an expanding CySEC Regulated Investment Firm with offices in Limassol, we are seeking to recruit a Junior Dealer to join their team. The successful applicant will hold a relevant academic background, ideally in Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics or related field and ideally possess some previous and relevant professional experience in a similar role.
- Monitoring the Financial Markets and keeping up-to-date with market information and monitoring trends in all major currency pairings, indices, shares and commodities.
- Assist clients with queries regarding trading.
- Providing reports to the Senior Management and Head of the Brokerage Department.
- Monitoring and managing company’s exposures and comment on risk.
- Performing market analysis.
- Executing client transactions as per clients’ instructions.
- Monitoring of clients’ activities and transactions.
- Assisting Head of department on daily operations.
- Monitoring and ensuring the smooth and correct operation of the company’s systems and trading platforms.
- University / College degree in Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics or a related field.
- Previous experience as a Dealer will be considered a significant advantage.
- Well-developed trading skills.
- Very good knowledge of MS Excel and computers.
- Strong Analytical Skills.
- Organized, Diligent, and able to pay attention to details.
- Ability to work under Pressure and tight deadlines.
- Team player Individual with strong work ethics.
- CySEC Basic/Advance certificate will be considered a significant advantage.