Junior Dealer (4433)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a highly respected and licensed Investment Firm with offices in Nicosia, we are seeking to recruit a bright and ambitious Junior Dealer to join their expanding team of professionals. The successful applicant will ideally have an academic background in Banking/Finance/Economics or related field and be willing to work hard and learn in a fast-paced environment.
- Trade with and cover clients foreign exchange deals.
- Support traders and cover for them.
- Provide fundamental and technical analysis to clients.
- Assist in the cash flow and liquidity management of the company.
- Bachelors or Master’s degree with an emphasis in at least one of the following areas: Banking/Finance/Economics or related field.
- No Relevant Experience is required.
- Willingness to work shifts as and when required on a rotational basis.
- Strong sense of professionalism, organisational, mathematical and analytical skills.
- Very good computer literacy (Microsoft Packages: i.e. Excel, Word).
- Very good knowledge of English and Greek (more languages will be considered an advantage).