Junior Data Engineer
A wonderful career opportunity for those wishing to develop into Data Engineers. International Fintech employer with great benefits, based in Limassol.
- Participating in the development of a document database
- Maintaining the developed document database
- Executing queries in both relational and non-relational databases
- Improving data quality and efficiency
- Analyzing and resolving data issues
- Developing pioneering and innovative machine learning algorithms
- Communicating results with the rest of the team
- B.Sc./M.Sc. in Computer Science, Statistics, Physics, Data Science or related field
- Experience in a similar position will be an advantage
- Hands-on experience with Python data structures and programming
- Hands-on experience with MongoDB (maintenance and query execution)
- Familiarity with SQL queries
- Familiarity with data visualization techniques
- Familiarity with Python libraries like Pandas, NumPy, Matplotlib, Seaborn, SciKit, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self–motivation and passion to work with data
- Passion for continuous professional development
- Attractive remuneration package plus performance-related reward
- Private health insurance
- Corporate pension fund
- Intellectually stimulating work environment
- Continuous personal development and international training opportunities
To apply, send us your cv at firstname.lastname@example.org referencing the job title.
HR Innovate is an equal opportunity Recruiting Agency and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We are committed to protecting your personal data.