Legal Assistant (4790)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an expanding Information Technology & Internet Marketing company with regional offices in Cyprus, we are seeking to recruit a Legal Assistant to join their expanding team of professionals. The successful applicant will be fluent in both Greek and English and possess a minimum of 1 year of professional experience as a Legal and/or Corporate Administrator.
- Assisting with legal, administrative and document management support.
- Filing, scanning, photocopying and proof-reading; ensuring all relevant files are up-to-date.
- Oversee file management from opening through to completion.
- Checking and working in accordance with task list and key dates reminders.
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing communications with clients, third parties, police and other authorities via telephone, email and post.
- General administration support.
- Fluency in Greek and English language (spoken and written)
- At least 1-year experience as a Paralegal or Corporate Administrator.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Be highly accurate with strong attention to detail.
- Technologically proficient.