Junior Compliance Officer (HRDA)
JFD stands for JUST FAIR & DIRECT! Acknowledged as one of the industry’s fastest growing and respected brokerage firms, JFD is already ranked among the top 20 largest online brokers worldwide, as it continues to employ cutting-edge technologies and set new standards. Following 18 months of research and development, JFD was founded in 2011, and now has offices in Cyprus, Bulgaria, Madrid and Germany, with more than 80 employees worldwide.
Job Position:JUNIOR COMPLIANCE OFFICER
Department: Legal Office
Reports to: Head of Legal and Compliance
Working Hours: 09:00 – 18:00 incl. 1-hour lunch break. Overtime may be required.
Commencement Period: As soon as possible.
- Assisting on the clients’ account openings
- Monitoring calls & transactions / reviewing websites’ content
- Carrying out specific projects and research related to ongoing monitoring of clients
- Providing support to members of the compliance team in order to fulfil the group’s reporting obligations
- Assist with the compliance functions of the company’s subsidiary in Germany
- Liaise with the relevant regulators when needed (BaFin, CySEC)
- Performing reviews in accordance with the group compliance policies and procedures to assess the group’s compliance with its legal and regulatory obligations
- Any other duties as assigned by Management.
- Degree in business administration, finance, economics, or accounting and /or any other similar field.
- Good teamwork and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and German. Any other language shall be considered as an advantage
- Sound computer skills*** Kindly be informed that the position is subject to the HRDA program.
The successful candidate will become part of a fast-growing international company and get true exposure to working as part of a global team while enjoying:
- A competitive remuneration package (based on knowledge and experience)
- On-going professional development
- Positive working atmosphere
- Entitlement to Additional Health Insurance scheme from the first day of employment
WHAT ARE THE NEXT STEPS?
If we have triggered your interest, APPLY NOW by sending your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to an interview session.