Junior Compliance Officer
Junior Compliance Role -EUROPE FX
As a company, we are dedicated to offering the best possible range of products and services while maintaining the highest standards of customer service in the industry. Join us and fast-track yourself to a challenging and rewarding career in the financial services sector with one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry.
EuropeFX is now expanding its team and is currently recruiting a Compliance Officer to join us in our Limassol offices. This is a rare opportunity for exceptional people who relish the opportunity to join an established and professional organization they would be proud to work for.
- Assessing and ongoing monitoring of the constant compliance of the company with all applicable regulatory and legislative provisions
- Ensuring that the company continues to remain in compliance with CySEC regulations
- Providing assistance to the Head of Compliance
- Work closely with all departments to ensure continued compliance
- Keeping up to date with regulatory requirements and guidelines and assisting with updating company procedures and polices where necessary to ensure continued compliance
- Review, approve, and monitor marketing communication for compliance with regulations
- Producing and submitting compliance reports toCySEC
- Review & Control of Marketing materials and publications
- Native/ Fluent English speaker
- Proven work experience as compliance officer – at least a year
- Degree in business, economics, finance, marketing, law, or any other related field
- Basic or Advanced CySEC examination
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
Employment Status: Full-time
Company Location: Limassol, Cyprus
If you are interested in applying for this position, kindly send your CV to email@example.com quoting JB-54 in the subject line.
All CVs will be treated in strict confidence. Due to the high volume of applications, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
We would like to continue informing you of potentially suitable job vacancies that match your skills and experience that become available via phone, email and/or SMS. If however, you do not wish to receive any contact from us moving forward and wish to have your personal details removed from our records, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within a month, requesting that your details are deleted.
If you are happy to continue receiving updates from us continue with our collaboration you do not need to take any further action on this email.