Junior Bookkeeper (4754)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a well-established, International Shipping company with regional offices in Cyprus, we are seeking to recruit a bright, hardworking and enthusiastic Junior Bookkeeper to join their expanding team of professionals. This position would suit a Recent Graduate in Accounting & Finance looking for their first step on the career ladder or a junior-level bookkeeper with 6+ months of relevant professional experience.
- Processing of invoices in the company’s electronic approval system.
- Follow-up of timely approval of invoices.
- Posting of invoices.
- Assist in day-to-day bookkeeping where required.
- Reconciliation of accounts payables.
- Other accounting related matters as required by Management.
- University degree in Accounting & Finance or related field.
- Any previous Bookkeeping experience will be considered an advantage, but not essential.
- Recent Graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Fully fluent in English is a must (Written & Spoken).
- Excellent attention to detail as well as strong time management skills.
- Willing to learn and develop under the right guidance.
- Highly numeric and enjoy working with numbers.
- Self-motivated, well organized and able to communicate with others very well.