Junior Back-Office Administrator (Russian-Speaking) (4749)
CareerFinders, on behalf our client, an International Trading company with regional offices in Cyprus, we are seeking to recruit a Junior Back-Office Administrator (Russian-Speaking) to join their expanding team in Limassol. This position suits a junior-level candidate who is fluent in both Russian and English and is willing to work hard and develop under guidance. Full job-specific training will be provided by our client.
- Daily correspondence with producers, terminals, shipping lines and clients.
- Issuance of relevant documentation for the shipment of cargo.
- Handling of contracts and other sensitive and valuable information.
- Maintain updated records of orders, suppliers and customers.
- General administrative support to Management as and when required.
- Ideally educated to degree level in Business Administration or related field.
- Any previous administration and/or customer service experience will be considered an advantage, but not essential.
- Fluency in Russian and English (Written & Spoken) is essential.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills are a must.
- Willingness to learn and develop under the right guidance and support.