CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a boutique provider of Audit & Accounting Services to both local and international clients, we are seeking to recruit a Junior Auditor to join their expanding team of professionals based in Nicosia. The successful application will ideally have a minimum of 6+ months of relevant experience in Audit as well as a relevant academic background.
- Carrying out audit engagements in accordance with International Standards on Auditing.
- Assistance in the evaluation of audit risks and formulation of responses for more complex audit engagements.
- Preparation of tax computations and tax returns.
- Review and evaluation of internal controls.
- Perform KYC procedures on behalf of clients.
- Any other relevant duties as required by Management.
- Educated to degree level in Accounting/Finance or related field.
- 6-18+ months of audit experience.
- Pursuing or willing to pursue the ACCA/ACA qualification.
- Outstanding communication and organisational skills.
- Attention to detail and results oriented.
- Diligent, methodical, devoted and able to work under pressure.
- A team player.
- Fluent in written and spoken Greek and English.