Junior Agile Tester
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an established, International High Technology company with offices in Limassol, we are seeking to recruit a Junior Agile Tester to join their expanding team of professionals. The successful applicant will have a relevant academic background in Computer Science or related field and have a passion for delivering quality, bug-free software.
- Make sure together with your colleagues that the delivered product increments meets the high quality standards.
- Help to write good user stories and testable acceptance criteria.
- Provide suitable test ideas and support work on testability.
- Manually execute tests early, context driven, exploratory and follow your test ideas.
- Assist the team to develop automated acceptance tests.
- Know when good is good enough and present results quickly and customer-oriented.
- Work on the continuous improvement of Agile Testing processes together with the testers of the other teams.
- BSc/MSc in the areas of Information Technology related fields.
- Any previous testing experience will be considered an advantage, but not essential.
- Passionate about software quality.
- Able to come up with test ideas out of acceptance criteria.
- Familiar with bug tracking and testing tools.
- Familiar with concepts like vertical slicing and acceptance test automation.
- Basic understanding of Object-Oriented Programming concepts.
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies like SCRUM or Kanban will be considered a significant advantage.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.