Junior Accountant (4732)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an established technology company operating in the iGaming industry, we are seeking to recruit a Junior Accountant to join their team in Nicosia. The successful candidate will be responsible for the accurate and timely recording of financial transactions for a number of the groups’ entities in accordance with company accounting policies and IFRS.
- Recording day to day financial transactions including General ledger, Accounts Payables, Accounts Receivable, Fixed assets.
- Process payments in accordance with agreed payment terms.
- Prepare Bank and other Balance sheet Reconciliations.
- Prepare /Assist in calculation of VAT and VIES Returns.
- Prepare/Assist on the month/year end close.
- Provide Ad-hoc analysis as required.
- Assist during statutory audits.
- Any other task assigned by management from time to time.
- Filing of documents in accordance with policies and Local regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field.
- Any relevant accounting qualifications will be considered an advantage (LCCI Higher, CAT).
- 2+ years of experience with an international company in a similar role.
- Previous experience working with SAP Business One or Netsuite shall be considered an advantage.
- IT literate with working knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, Outlook).
- Very good written and spoken English.
- Strong ethics, with an ability to manage confidential data.
- Attention to detail.
- Desire to constantly learn and adapt in a fast-paced environment.
- Dynamic with an ability to take initiative, solve problems and deliver results.
- Studying towards ACCA or any other relevant professional accounting body will be considered as an advantage.