Junior Accountant (4721)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an expanding Research & Development company with offices in the heart of Nicosia, we are seeking to recruit a Junior Accountant to join their expanding team of professionals. The successful applicant will have a minimum of 1+ years experience within a similar position and possess excellent communication skills in English.
- Maintain books/systems including any related data entry/filing.
- Expense Invoices.
- Petty Cash Payments.
- Processing Visa Payments.
- Conducting Bank and Cash Reconciliations.
- Performing suppliers/creditors reconciliations.
- Support for the VAT preparation of companies registered under VAT authorities.
- CAT, LCCI Higher Certificate.
- Knowledge of SAP Business1 is an advantage.
- 1+ years’ experience in a Financial Capacity as Junior Accountant or Assistant.
- Solid understanding of bookkeeping and accounting principles.
- Team player, positive attitude and self-driven professional.
- Customer Service and Support experience is an advantage.
- Eager to learn and continuously improve.
- Excellent communication skills in written and oral English.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.