CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a CySEC Licensed Investment Firm with offices in Limassol, we are seeking to recruit a bright and enthusiastic Junior Accountant to join their expanding team of professionals. The successful applicant will have a relevant academic background and will have a minimum of 6+ months of relevant accounting/bookkeeping experience.
- Bookkeeping of the Group of Companies and Branches.
- Conducting regular Bank Reconciliations.
- Manage / Control over Company’s accounts with Business Partners and Branches.
- Monthly reconciliations of Business Partners and Branches.
- Weekly and Monthly Reporting.
- Providing information/reports to external Auditors.
- Dealing with Financial Paperwork and Filing.
- Any other duties allocated by the Head of the Department.
- University / College degree in Accounting / Finance / Economics or other related field.
- A minimum of 6 months to 1 year of relevant experience as a Bookkeeper is essential.
- Experience with a similar position in a Forex/Financial Services Organisation, will be considered an advantage.
- Experience in SAP B1 will be considered as an advantage.
- Computer literate and good knowledge of Excel.
- Excellent Communication Skills in both Greek & English (Written & Spoken).
- Strong Analytical Skills.
- Organized, Diligent, and able to pay attention to Detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Team player individual with strong work ethic.